Default Country Setting and Others don’t Work in TEC 4.0.2

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Default Country Setting and Others don’t Work in TEC 4.0.2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cesar
    Participant

Hi guys,

It seems to me this issue is still out there.

After setting up the default venue, country, state and organizer on my demo site, the only one that seems to work is the organizer default when “add a new event”.

Can you check out for this please?

I found this under Help – System Information – Settings
    theme Eighties
    defaultCountry = Array
    (
    [0] => FR
    [1] => France
    )

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Cesar,

Thank you for reporting this bug. I am seeing that on my system as well. I am very sorry this is hitting your site too. I have logged this bug. From there our strategist will find the soonest possible release that we can fix this in, and once it is ready to be released we will post back in this topic and let you know.

In the mean time let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

– Brook

Teresa
    Participant

Having the same issue. Default country not working in admin “add event” or community add event.

I’ve also set the default province, and that does work in the admin add event but only after I select “Canada” (which makes sense). But it doesn’t work in the community add event. Stays blank after selecting Canada.

Running the latest version of everything.

Brook
    Participant

Thank you for letting us know someone else is hitting this Teresa. I just added that info to our bug ticket. It helps us prioritize this.

This is speculation, but I would not be surprised if this gets fixed in 4.1.1. We are nearly ready to release 4.1, so this will probably be fixed a ~week after in a “maintenance release”.

Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Default Country Setting and Others don’t Work in TEC 4.0.2’ is closed to new replies.