Deactivating Pro 1.3

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Deactivating Pro 1.3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Triangle Arts and Entertainment

Deactivate 1.3 to follow the procedure to add free 2.0, then go Pro 2.0

When I deactivate 1.3 all of my nav bar goes away except for the home page.

These are posts that are not related to events but they share categories.

My calendar grid is color coded, my list view has thumbnails, my events go to facebook and twitter

I want to be sure that I don’t lose my customization by updating.

Joyce Grace

Hello Triangle Arts and Entertainment,

I don’t think updating will affect your customization, however I would advise you to make a back up of your site before updating, and make sure you know how to restore the site if you need to resort to that. You should create backups before updating anything.

Are you using WordPress menus feature to control your navigation? I would definitely recommend doing this if you haven’t switched to that method yet. It can really help solve problems like this and give you more control over your menus throughout your site.

Have you tried re-creating the categories after disabling the plugin to get your menus back?

Also, have you tried disabling all other plugins to see if that solve the issue?

Does this happen on the latest version of Twenty Eleven theme?

Since you’ve made customizations to the calendar files, have you ruled those out as possibly being the cause of this?

I hope this helps!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Deactivating Pro 1.3’ is closed to new replies.