Days of the Week

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Days of the Week

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pauloman
    Participant

I need to change the color of the text for the days of the week on the calendar. Cannot figure out how to do this and I don’t think it’s within my theme (I could be wrong…but I’ve spent hours digging around). See attached screenshot. If someone know where to go to fix this, that’d be excellent! Thank you!

Patricia

Hey Paul,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

You can change the text color of the week’s row in month view by adding the following code in your theme’s style.css file:

.tribe-events-calendar thead th, .tribe-events-grid .tribe-grid-header .tribe-grid-content-wrap .column, .tribe-grid-header {
        color: grey !important;
    }

In this example the color with be changed to grey.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Days of the Week’ is closed to new replies.