day's events don't disappear once over

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO day's events don't disappear once over

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rika
    Participant

Hi

I love the functionality of the calendar. We use it for a community center with dozens of different events each day. I need the upcoming events to update throughout the day – at present the events list in my sidebar widget starts from the first event of the day, which doesn’t make sense by the afternoon. See this page:
    https://jccmw.org/arts/acting-musical-theatre-classes-workshops/

Cliff

Hi Rika. Thanks for the link.

This is what I saw around 11:32pm Central Time on June 15: http://cl.ly/430n2t0D3P3U

The Events List widgets you have there seem to be working as you’re wanting them to.

If not, please provide additional information.

Thank you.

Rika
    Participant

Hi

I’d like an event to disappear once it has happened, not just update each day. When you looked at the link last night, the calendar was showing morning classes, even though there were afternoon events after the morning classes.

Cliff

Rika,

I browsed your site to see if I could find instances of the Events List widget listing events out of order. This is what I found per category around 6pm Central Time:

As best I can tell, ALL of the widgets displayed the proper upcoming events.

There was even an Adult Lap today from 4-4:45pm Central Time and that event had already passed even though it just finished only about 1 hour before I visited the site.

Please forgive me if I’m not fully understanding or seeing the issue.

If you think the issue is still occurring, please point it out in my screenshots or provide some of your own and specify when they were taken.

Thanks a lot!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘day's events don't disappear once over’ is closed to new replies.