Day View – previous & next day links not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Day View – previous & next day links not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lynden Jones
    Participant

When viewing the events in day view the previous and next link don’t work.
    The url that the page should be going to is correctly showing but it doesn’t activate.
    I have tried it without any other plugins running and with the default theme.

Casey
    Participant

amandaveeenhuis,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Can you try testing for conflicts (paying careful attention to the part about disabling template overrides), and let me know what you discover?

I’m also noticing that it looks like you have ‘SCRIPT_DEBUG’ set to ‘TRUE’ in your wp-config.php file. Is there a specific reason for this? I’m just curious if something has been modified, as I’m seeing Javascript errors on your site (screenshot).

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Day View – previous & next day links not working’ is closed to new replies.