Day Start Time for Week View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Day Start Time for Week View

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    anneallen
    Participant

Hello there,
    I’d like to be able to change the Week View calendar to start later than 12am (e.g. 9am), since the events in my calendar usually start later in the day. It would be easier to see that there are events in the calendar if they were moved up in the calendar panel.
    Thanks in advance for your help!

Brook
    Participant

Howdy anneallen,

At the moment there is now way to do what you want. However, it has been submitted as a feature request. You should definitely vote that request up! It is something that we are currently trying to prioritize, so the more votes the better.

The fix we are thinking of implementing would detect when the earliest event in the week occurs, and then scroll to it. So if you earliest even is 5AM, your list starts at 5AM. If the earliest event is 8PM, it start at 8PM.. But, we are still discussing the best implementation.

Does that make sense? Any more question? Please let me know. Cheers!

– Brook

anneallen
    Participant

Thanks Brook,
    Sounds like a plan! We look forward to the implementation of this feature!
    Thanks!

Brook
    Participant

Awesome! We are too. We are unable to squeeze it into this next release, as the plans for that have already been finalized and we are well under way. However, this feature is still planned for a different upcoming release. Thanks for posting!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you could write a few words about the plugin here. Thanks!

– Brook

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Day Start Time for Week View’ is closed to new replies.