Day Limit doesn't work

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Day Limit doesn't work

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bernhardprange
    Participant

Hi there,
    I made this template to show on my start-page:
    <!– TRIBE EVENTS begin –>
    <?php

global $post;
    $current_date = date(‘j M Y’);
    $end_date = date(‘j M Y’, strtotime(‘1 days’));
    $all_events = tribe_get_events(
    array(
    ‘eventDisplay’=>’upcoming’,
    ‘posts_per_page’=>99,
    ‘start_date’=>$current_date,
    ‘end_date’=>$end_date,
    )
    );

foreach($all_events as $post) {
    setup_postdata($post);
    ?>

<div class=”row events-list-item”>
    <div class=”col-xs-12 col-sm-3 pull-left”>
    “><?php the_post_thumbnail(‘full’, array(‘class’ => ‘img-circle img-responsive ‘)); ?>
    </div>

<div class=”col-xs-12 col-sm-9 pull-left”>
    <h3 >“><?php the_title(); ?></h3>
    <p><?php echo tribe_get_start_date($post->ID, true, ‘l j.m.y’); ?> @ <?php echo tribe_get_venue_link() ?></p>
    <?php the_excerpt(); ?>
    </div>

</div>
    <?php } //endforeach ?>
    <?php wp_reset_query(); ?>
    <!– TRIBE EVENTS end –>

The problem is, that the day-limit won’t work. The result ist only limited post_per_page. Is that code old 2.0 code I copied? Please help!

Barry

Hi @bernhardprange,

Generally speaking we can’t help with custom code, I’m afraid. If you do need to share code though please use a service like Pastebin, Gist or Dropbox as the forum is unfortunately prone to modifying and stripping out pieces of code here and there.

The problem is, that the day-limit won’t work. The result ist only limited post_per_page. Is that code old 2.0 code I copied? Please help!

So though I can see your post_per_page clause (great that part is working!) no additional code to limit things per day is jumping out at me. The only other comment I would make is that you should probably pass in your start and end dates in Y-m-d format rather than j M Y.

All in all it may be best to take an issue like this to a freelance developer who will be able to give you the level of assistance you need here.

Thanks and good luck!

Barry

I’ll go ahead and close this thread, but if we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Day Limit doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.