'Day Date' is appearing in my calendar widget and I want to remove it

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 'Day Date' is appearing in my calendar widget and I want to remove it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Daniella
    Participant

I noticed that ‘Day Date’ is appearing in my calendar widget (it wasn’t before) and I want to remove it as it is quite repetitive.
    Thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can help out with this.

We updated the look of the List Widget and the stylesheet does not load correctly.

Please add this first to your theme’s function.php

https://gist.github.com/jesseeproductions/9ac665ddcdef95c8a2e5

Then check the look of the widget and if you still would like to remove the day date I an give some instructions on how to modify the template to do that.

We will release a fix for this soon as well.

Thanks

Daniella
    Participant

It’s showing the wrong date and I would like to know how to remove it. Thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

The only way to remove it is to edit the template

So to remove it though please follow our themer’s guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Then according to the guide you are going to have to move this file to your theme to edit:

\events-calendar-pro\views\pro\widgets\modules\single-event.php

In that file you will want to remove or comment out this section:

<div class="list-date">
    <span
    class="list-dayname"><?php echo apply_filters( 'tribe-mini_helper_tribe_events_ajax_list_dayname', date_i18n( 'D', $postDate ), $postDate, $class ); ?></span>
    <span
    class="list-daynumber"><?php echo apply_filters( 'tribe-mini_helper_tribe_events_ajax_list_daynumber', date_i18n( 'd', $postDate ), $postDate, $class ); ?></span>
    </div>

You may have to add some css to style it once that section is gone.

Daniella
    Participant

Thank you!

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘'Day Date' is appearing in my calendar widget and I want to remove it’ is closed to new replies.