Dates

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Dates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kevin

Is there an add on that would populate the calendar with holidays? I’m using the calendar for a church website and would like to add important dates from the Jewish and Christian calendar. Unlike events I don’t want these active.
    Thank you

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins.

We do not have any features to populate a calendar with dates like this.

Thanks

Daniel
    Participant

Brian, I would appreciate this as an added feature in the future.

I would like to be able to enter an item such as Christmas Day as a holiday event category. This would populate on Dec. 25th as a label in the calendar view. This way, when someone views the calendar, they are aware that the events I have scheduled on that day fall on a holiday.

I know I can currently enter any holiday as an event (which is what I currently do), but I don’t want to actually create an event, just a label that shows on the calendar.

Thanks for considering it!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

If you would like to request that feature please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

I am going to close this ticket as there is nothing else we can do here, but if you have any further questions or issues here please create a new ticket and we can help out.

Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Dates’ is closed to new replies.