Dates on month view

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Dates on month view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keiran Robson
    Participant

Since changing my theme (to Avada) I’ve noticed that when looking at the month view only the current day’s date is shown. I’m sure I used to see the dates on all the boxes and I’d really ;like to get it back but I cannot find how to get it to display. (see attached image – only today’s date of the 18th shows, all the others are blank)

Barry

Hi Keiran,

I couldn’t see your screenshot but I visited you site and did identify the issue you spoke of, which appears to be something of a collision between our CSS rules and those of Avada.

The best way to fix this, if you can, would be via the customizer settings found in the Appearance → Customize admin screen. If you can’t find a way to do that, though, you could add some custom CSS along these lines:

/* Unlinked days */
    #tribe-events-content .tribe-events-calendar div[id^="tribe-events-daynum-"] {
        color: teal;
    }

/* Linked days */
    #tribe-events-content .tribe-events-calendar div[id^="tribe-events-daynum-"] a {
        color: teal;
    }

/* Today - unlinked */
    #tribe-events-content .tribe-events-calendar .tribe-events-present div[id^="tribe-events-daynum-"] {
        color: white;
    }

/* Today - linked */
    #tribe-events-content .tribe-events-calendar .tribe-events-present div[id^="tribe-events-daynum-"] a {
        color: white;
    }

Numerous plugins are available that can help you to add custom CSS like this, or you could follow the steps described here to setup a tribe-events.css file.

I hope that helps!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Dates on month view’ is closed to new replies.