Dates being set to 1970 on import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Dates being set to 1970 on import

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Sally Richardson
    Participant

This problem does not seem to be listed in your known issues? It is widespread I believe? Worth adding to help other people?

Also,, roughly when will it fixed as we cannot import events in the meantime via CSV without then having to amend each one manually.

Thanks

Courtney

Hello

You have in fact discovered one of our bugs. I am flagging this thread so that you will be notified as soon as a release is available to fix this issue.

Is there anything else I can to for now?

Thanks,
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Sally Richardson
    Participant

Many thanks

Courtney

Absolutely! We definitely will let you know as soon as this is available.

Simple Soapbox
    Participant

We’re having the same problem, and are just wondering what the hotfix timeline looks like for resolving this bug?

Tina
    Participant

I would also love to know of a timeline on this. I have a lot of categorization I’d like to do to my events, but have been holding off until this is fixed.

Courtney

Hi Andrew and Tina

Unfortunately I don’t have an exact date to offer. However, it is on our radar as a priority bug to resolve.

Until then, downgrading or changing the event update authority setting fixes this.

Thanks,
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Roxy Roth
    Participant

We are having the same problem with Facebook imports using the Aggregator. Courtney, how do I downgrade or change the event update authority setting?

Thanks,
    Amber

Courtney

To downgrade, go to My Account ยป Downloads and select an earlier version. Download that. Deactivate and delete the current version on your site, upload the earlier version.

To change event update authority, go to Events ยป Settings ยป Import and modify the Event Update Authority from there.

The good news is that this bug is set to be fixed in our next maintenance release, roughly 2 weeks away.

Thanks,
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Simple Soapbox
    Participant

What is the most recent version that doesn’t have this bug in it that we can downgrade to?

Courtney

Community Events 4.4.2

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 1st May 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue ๐Ÿ™‚

Find out more about the release โ†’ https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-1st-may-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Dates being set to 1970 on import’ is closed to new replies.