Datepicker style to match datepicker in Events Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Datepicker style to match datepicker in Events Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pioga
    Participant

I have been trying to style the datepicker in Community Events plugin to match the datepicker in Events Calendar core. I came across this thread https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/date-format-and-picker-in-community-submission-form/ which says “So to have these things look exactly the same, you’d have to either re-wire the admin and Community datepickers to the Bootstrap datepicker, or just copy the CSS for the Bootstrap datepicker and apply it to the jQuery UI datepicker. All the relevant JavaScript and CSS for these tasks are in the /resources folder of The Events Calendar core”. Can you tell me which javascript and css pertains to the datepicker?

Cliff

Hi. Thanks for your detailed question.

All the applicable assets should come from one of these directories:

• common/src/resources
    • src/resources
    • vendor

(Note that the Community Events plugin might load assets from The Events Calendar plugin’s directory instead of its own.)

As George suggests at https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/date-format-and-picker-in-community-submission-form/#post-955407, you should enable SCRIPT_DEBUG if you want the unminified versions to load on your site (not required but can make it easier to debug and/or customize).

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Datepicker style to match datepicker in Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.