Datepicker not showing on top in mobile views (z-index)?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Datepicker not showing on top in mobile views (z-index)?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    siriusly
    Participant

Hi — I’m having the same issue as this post:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/date-picker-orientationposition/

Adding this to CSS doesn’t solve the issue for mobile views:

.datepicker.dropdown-menu {
        z-index: 1000 !important;
    }

Appreciate your help!

Patricia

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’ve just accessed your site and although the z-index: 1000 is in place, it’s not using the !important rule.

Once you add it, everything will work as expected in your site as well 🙂

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

siriusly
    Participant

Hi again — thanks for the reply.

This is the css that is in the child theme styles.css file (it includes the !important rule):

.datepicker.dropdown-menu {
        z-index: 1000 !important;
    }

It worked when I moved it up to the top of the styles.css file, so there must be a syntax error in the file.

Thanks for your help!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by siriusly.
    Patricia

Hi there,

I’m glad to hear that everything is working as expected now!

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Datepicker not showing on top in mobile views (z-index)?’ is closed to new replies.