Date showing up in time field on Events Calendar List

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Date showing up in time field on Events Calendar List

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tom
    Participant

Well you all solved my first problem today, I’m hoping you can help me with my second issue. In both the list-widget and the list-calendar an event that I entered with a date of Oct. 18 from 1 to 6 p.m. is displaying at October 18 @ October 18. See the widget at http://www.tacowagonmusic.com.

Not sure where to go for this fix

Barry

Hmm, that looks a bit odd.

Do you have any customizations – snippets within your theme’s functions.php file, for instance – that are targeting our plugin? Anything that uses the tribe_events_event_schedule_details hook or similar?

If you have no idea what I’m talking about it’s probably safe to answer no 😉 … but if that’s the case it would be great if you could run through our standard troubleshooting steps and see if this is a conflict of some kind (I see you already did some of this – but it looks like you didn’t try switching theme).

Let me know how you get on!

tom
    Participant

To my knowledge I haven’t done anything to functions.php. I added a bit of CSS to the style sheet to cure a conflict with the theme. You guys helped me with that earlier today. I took those steps and still have had no luck :/

Sorry I’m still a bit of a novice. I appreciate your help with all of this.

Barry

OK. What if you visit Settings > General … what is the current time format setting for your WordPress installation?

WordPress time format settings area of the General Settings admin screen

Is it possible it has inadvertently been set to display a date instead of the time?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Date showing up in time field on Events Calendar List’ is closed to new replies.