Date search doesn't work

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Date search doesn't work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    flamencoagenda
    Participant

Hello dear people of The Events Calendar, I have an issue with the search on date on my website. The calendar does not show up properly (you can see it very slightly in the roll-over, but not click on it). This means you can’t search on date. Is there any way to fix this? Thank you so much.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Flamen,

I am sorry to here this is giving you trouble. I would love to help you with this.

We should probably test if a “conflict” is happening, and if so narrow it down so we can find a fix for it. This guide walks you through how to test for a conflict, and then identify what is conflicting.  What is the result of that? Is it possible your theme?

Cheers!

– Brook

flamencoagenda
    Participant

Hello Brook,
    I tested for conflicts and it seems to be a theme conflict (I use Sixteen). What could we do to resolve this?

Thank you for your answer,
    Ginette

Brook
    Participant

Thank you for getting back!

I investigated some things in your theme and think I found a simple CSS solution that will get the two working together:

.datepicker.dropdown-menu {
    z-index: 1009 !important;
    }

You can insert that in any of your theme’s CSS files. Or, if that is not something your familiar with another super easy way to do this is to download and install the plugin Simple Custom CSS and then paste the above inside of the plugin, and hit Update. Now go back to the problem page, and click Refresh. Does it work now?

Cheers!

– Brook

flamencoagenda
    Participant

Thank you Brook! The calender date-search is back in working order.
    Best regards,
    Ginette

Brook
    Participant

Splendiferous news! Thanks for getting back Ginette. Let us know if you ever need anything else.

• Brook
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Date search doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.