Date field in Search Bar Does Not Work

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Date field in Search Bar Does Not Work

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by tsfstemalliance.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tsfstemalliance
    Participant

Hello, the date field in the search bar does not work when trying to search for a single date.
    Here is a screenshot of the search trying to load for quite a while but did not work. I will appreciate your immediate assistance.

Date Field in Search Bar Not Working

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by tsfstemalliance. Reason: Your system kicked me out
    tsfstemalliance
    Participant

I found a work-around to the issue, sort of. The date picker only works when view is set to “view as day” before you can search for a single day event. Please improve on this in the future so users can use the date picker regardless of which view you are on.

Courtney

Hey there

Thanks for the update. If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

You can suggest it it http://tribe.uservoice.com.

Since you’ve marked this as resolved, I’ll close out the thread for now.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Date field in Search Bar Does Not Work’ is closed to new replies.