Date range title and a suggestion for double shows in same day

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Date range title and a suggestion for double shows in same day

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    troull88
    Participant

Hi again, if you see here http://nightsout.gr/events/ you can see it says 5 Iouniou – 11. I think it should say either 5-11 Iouniou (june) or 5 iouniou – 11 iouniou. It’s a lot better both for the eye and more properly expressed.

Also I would like to see an option for events that have 2 or maybe more shows starting different time in the same event. I mean instead of creating an event for 8pm and then the same exactly for 10pm (for example in movies or theater) you could do only one with 2 different start time. Thanks!

Casey D

Hello troull88,

If you are using 3.6.1, you should be able to switch the date format in the Events Settings > Display tab. Make sure ‘Date without year’ is set to ‘F j’.

It’s not yet possible to have an event with multiple starting times, but it sounds like a great idea!

If you have a moment, we’d love for you to submit your idea to our UserVoice forum. We take user ideas and contributions very seriously, and many times their ideas end up in our future releases.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

troull88
    Participant

Well I have actually changed to j F instead of F j. If it F j its like June 5-11 which is right for English language, but for Greek language a lot better (and more right) is to say 5 – 11 June or 5 June – 11 June, which currently can’t show! I hope you understand what i’m trying to say! It probably needs code change I guess.
    Anyway I will post to uservoice as well

Casey D

Hello troull88,

Yep, I understand! I’m not sure there is a simple way to do this though.

I looked into creating a template override, but there is no way as that section of the code is controlled by tribe_events_event_schedule_details() in public/template-tags/general.php

I think for now bringing this up in uservoice is the best option.

Sorry for the unfortunate answer!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

According to another support agent, if you use this filter you should be able get the result you are looking for. You’ll have to code a little bit though!

http://docs.tri.be/Events-Calendar/function-tribe_events_event_schedule_details.html

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello troull88,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to drop in and update you on the status of this issue. We are working on a fix, but we were not able to include it in our upcoming release (3.7). Correcting this problem is still important to us and we hope to have a fix done for a future maintenance release. We will do our best to keep you updated here on our progress. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work on this.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Date range title and a suggestion for double shows in same day’ is closed to new replies.