Date picker Under NavBar and Header Image

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Date picker Under NavBar and Header Image

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    calmcomputing
    Participant

Hi,
    The date picker is (partially) working but is only half visible as it’s hidden behind the top nav bar and header image. I’ve tried deactivating all other plugins with no success. The theme the site is using is 2011. It would be great if it would open downwards instead of upwards and getting cut off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Brian

Casey
    Participant

Brian,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Try pasting the following CSS into your theme’s stylesheet:

.datepicker {
    z-index: 10000 !important;
    }

Give that a shot and let me know if it does the trick. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

calmcomputing
    Participant

I made the change to the stylesheet but am still having the issue of it being caught under the header. Is there a way to force the date picker tool tip to be forced to open down instead of up? This would be a much cleaner approach. For the moment I have set the display before text to be a few lines breaks so it doesn’t get as cut off but it’s still awkward.

Casey
    Participant

calmcomputing,
    Give this CSS a try instead and see if it does the trick:

body .datepicker {
    z-index: 10000 !important;
    }

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Did my last update fix the issue you were having? Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Date picker Under NavBar and Header Image’ is closed to new replies.