Date picker table hiding behind top nav

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Date picker table hiding behind top nav

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Sky.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nancy LeVasseur
    Participant

Hi There,
    When I click on the date picker in the upper left corner of the month view, in the search bar, half of the calendar is hidden behind the top navigation bar. I’ve tried changing the z-index but can’t seem to find the correct class to call out.

.datepicker .datepicker-dropdown .dropdown-menu .datepicker-orient-left .datepicker-orient-top {
    z-index: 1000 !important;
    }

Can you please provide the correct class?

Thanks very much,
    Nicolette Norris

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Nicolette!

I’d be happy to help with this.

Try this:

.datepicker-dropdown {
    z-index: 99999!important;
    }

Let me know if that works for you!

Thanks,
    Sky

Nancy LeVasseur
    Participant

Hello Sky,

Success!!

I used the following:

.datepicker .datepicker-dropdown .dropdown-menu .datepicker-orient-left .datepicker-orient-top {
    z-index: 99999 !important;
    }

The class you suggested wasn’t quite enough, but bumping that number to 99999 really did the trick!

Thanks so much for your help.

Regards,
    Nicolette

Sky
    Keymaster

Nicolette,

Great! Glad I could help.

Let us know if you have any questions or issues in the future.

Take care,
    Sky

jussibr
    Participant

Hi – I am having this same issue. Tries both of these but neither has solved the problem. Are there any other ideas to solve it?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Justine!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having problems with this too. Since the solution posted here didn’t help in your case, can you create a new forum post about your issue? It will be easier for us to help with your specific case.

Thanks!
    Sky

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Date picker table hiding behind top nav’ is closed to new replies.