date picker disappearing behind header

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO date picker disappearing behind header

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jeannie rose
    Participant

I searched support on this website, and explored the settings but was not able to figure out why the date picker in month view disappears behind the header on my website.

The only thing that I could find that would help the date picker not disappear behind the header is by disabling the theme. Disabling plugins did not work.

I don’t have a choice about changing the theme, and am hoping that someone might know some css or something that I can try to fix this.

My theme is Enfold.

Any advice you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
    Jeannie

Hi Jeannie,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Just to let you know, we are limited by our Support Policy in how much we can help with theme issues, but I will try to point you in the right direction.

As a first step, I’d recommend taking a look at your page temples and stylesheet settings and seeing if switching them up will help you to achieve the results that you are looking for:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/stylesheets-and-page-templates/

In addition, you can try reaching out to your theme developers and seeing if they have any suggestions for you.

I can also take a look if you provide me with the link where you are seeing the issue, though I cannot make any guarantees for a fix.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘date picker disappearing behind header’ is closed to new replies.