Date not showing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Date not showing

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by rachel crowley.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rachel crowley
    Participant

The month date is not showing in the month view. How do I put it there? I see the option to put Html above the calendar but what is the code for that? Or can you tell me how to add this to the month view.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Rachel,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on.

First, can you please send me a link to a page on your site with the month view so that I can see what you are referring to? The option in the settings to add HTML above the content applies to all events pages, so you would not want to go with that option if you only want to change/display something on the events page.

Thanks,

Jennifer

rachel crowley
    Participant

I found the answer to my issue. However I need to add a link to the first pae of the calendar view. The link would be to a pdf of the class schedules. Can you help?

https://pac540.com/calendar/

Thank you!
    Rachel

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Rachel,

I’m glad that you got your first issue figured out!

To add a link to month view, you can do a template override – our themer’s guide has some instructions on how to do this, and the template you’ll want to edit can be found at wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/month/content.php.

We are a bit limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Date not showing’ is closed to new replies.