Date Format no more using WordPress setings since the 3.6

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Date Format no more using WordPress setings since the 3.6

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ovdb
    Participant

Since the 3.6 the date format can no more use the default wp thème format, even using the following code in functions.php :

add_filter(‘tribe_events_event_schedule_details_formatting’, ‘uniform_date_format’);
    function uniform_date_format($settings) {
    $settings[‘same_year_format’] = get_option( ‘date_format’ );
    return $settings;
    }

Do i have to use a new setting ?

Casey
    Participant

ovdb,
    Thanks for getting in touch! In version 3.6 we introduced new Date / Time formatting options that are specific to The Events Calendar. If you go to ‘Events->Settings->Display’ you’ll see many specific options that will allow you customize your date formats (screenshot). Hopefully this will help many of our international users to more easily customize the dates and times that are displayed to their users.

Give that a try and let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Date Format no more using WordPress setings since the 3.6’ is closed to new replies.