Date format and Search translation (bar)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Date format and Search translation (bar)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Javier
    Participant

Hi there, I have a problem with my date format in the Day view, and also a problem with the translation for “search” in the search bar.
    Example: Eventos para Miércoles, enero 22nd 2014.
    Can u help me? I can give access to the admin or by IP because the site is private.

Thanks.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi jmbalsa,

You can change the date format in your WordPress settings under Settings > General, but that may not modify every date that is used by The Events Calendar. At the present time, I don’t have a better answer for you unless you want to dig into the code and customize it on your own.

– Julie

Javier
    Participant

And the search bar? I need to translate the word “search” to spanish please, and can u tell me wich file I need to edit to show the Date in my language?

Please

thanks

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

I’m going to let one of the other team members help you with that question. You should hear from them on Wednesday.

— Julie

Leah

Hi jmbalsa,

Our Spanish translation is a little outdated, which is why you are seeing the word Search in English. Happily, we just had someone update it and it will be translated in our upcoming maintenance release.

If you need it translated now, you can download the new Spanish translation files here. Unzip the file and add the 2 relevant files to the /lang file of The Events Calendar and then to Events Calendar PRO. That should fix the translation issue (and a few others too).

Best,

Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Date format and Search translation (bar)’ is closed to new replies.