Date Filters no longer working with latest version of ECP (solution)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Date Filters no longer working with latest version of ECP (solution)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Because this thread is closed, I am posting the solution here. See: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/start-date-and-end-date-active-filters-displaying-no-results-in-events-calendar/

...\events-calendar-pro\src\Tribe\APM_Filters\Date_Filter.php

Change line 69:
    $field = 'eventStart.meta_value'; to $field = 'tribe_event_start_date.meta_value';

Change line 72:
    $field = 'eventEnd.meta_value'; to $field = 'tribe_event_end_date.meta_value';

Nico

Hi Jared,

Thanks a lot for sharing your fix with everyone – We really appreciate ๐Ÿ™‚

I will post a link to this solution in the original thread.

You rock,
    Best,
    Nico

PS: I’ll be closing this one out, if anyone faces this same issue please open up a new thread so we can help you out.

John
    Participant

No problem, Nico. However, given this is in ECP core โ€“ย is there any chance this fix can be escalated to be included in the next release?

Nico

Hey Jared,

I’ve also shared this in the corresponding ticket in our backlog so it can be fixed as soon as possible. Not sure if it will be included in the next release as it’s in QA phase already. Hopefully it will make it!

Thanks once again,
    Nico

Leah

Hello,

Thank you so much for reporting this. We are happy to tell you that a solution to this issue is part of our upcoming 3.12 release! We are doing the final testing and then the new version will be released. Keep an eye on your dashboard Updates page!

If you experience any difficulty with the update or find that the issue you reported in this thread is not resolved in 3.12, please open a new thread and we can help you. Thank you for your patience and support as we work to improve our plugins!

Best,
    Leah
    and The Events Calendar team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Date Filters no longer working with latest version of ECP (solution)’ is closed to new replies.