Date Filters in Event Calendar Pro don't work

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Date Filters in Event Calendar Pro don't work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris Michalczuk
    Participant

I have a problem where the date filters have stopped filtering. I can filter by categories BUT NOT dates.

PS I have another support ticket request O/S with Cliff? where when I do recurring events they don’t create the permalinks properly and if you view event it goes to URL not found 404

I wonder if both these are related!

EVENTS CALENDAR PRO
    Existing theme overrides that may need revision:

widgets/modules/single-event.php (version data missing from override)
    photo/single-event.php (version data missing from override)

Chris Michalczuk
    Participant

I have 2 support requests outstanding and nobody seems to be answering them !

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Chris!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

First, let me note that it may take us 24 to 48 hours during the week to respond to a post as we state here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/. It’s generally significantly faster than that, but we’ve been having a higher demand in our forums for the last days.

Let me help you with troubleshooting your issue.

I’m not really sure where those date filters are from? Could you please share a link to the page where you are experiencing the error? This way we can see for ourselves and perhaps spot the problem from there.

Also, to narrow the problem down, could you please go through the complete steps in this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know what you you find in the process?

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Date Filters in Event Calendar Pro don't work’ is closed to new replies.