Date and time showing on email and confirmation page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Date and time showing on email and confirmation page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Schwarz
    Participant

Hello
    i would like to ask your help to show the event date and time on confirmation page and confirmation email sent to user who did book the event

can you please help me to solve this problem

Thank you

Cliff

Hi, Thomas.

I don’t understand your screenshot because it’s not in English, but the Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus email should display the event date, like the “December 29 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm” text shown in this screenshot: https://cl.ly/1q2D0F3g1P2j

If this isn’t working for you, please let me know what your email looks like.

Thomas Schwarz
    Participant

Hi Cliff, This is Thomas. Let me clarify this ticket from my team.

We are using your plugin for offering visitors to ASK for a meeting appointment on a industry show on April 12 + 13 in 2018. We are offering meetings slots of 30 mins on these 2 days.

Therefore all screen information an email information should be changed to “making meeting reservation” instead of “buying” anthing.

In this ticket my webdesigner was asking if you can change / how we can change the following sentence on the screen showing after a person is “buying / making reservation” for a meeting slot.

Datum: Dezember 27,2017 ( we assume it is the date the person is making the reservation)

…should be changed in:

Ihr Wunschtermin: DITEC Gesprächsslot 13. APril 2018 von 15:30 bis 16.00
    (saying basically… your requested meeting slot on the DITEC show 13. April 2018 between 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm)

Please let me know if this can be done or you need any more support to understand how we are using your plugin.

Thanks for supporting

Thomas
    CEO

Cliff

Thanks for the additional information, Thomas.

Since you’re wanting to change text that’s not in English, I can tell it’s been translated. Therefore, you could leverage the translations to accomplish what you’re wanting:

We have this information regarding translations:

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Date and time showing on email and confirmation page’ is closed to new replies.