Date and phone number format

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Date and phone number format

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kelli Burrows
    Participant

Is there a way to adjust / force the date format to be Month Number Day Year 01/01/2017 and phone numbers added by users ie 123-123-2345.

In my over 400 submissions for events a lot of people just ran their phone numbers together (1231232345). The date is an issue as I have to put all the data into a spreadsheet/table and it works better as 01/01/2017 than January 1, 2017.

Thanks
    k

Cliff

Hi, Kelli.

I appreciate your question and the desire to customize it for your use. However, we cannot provide such in-depth customization help, per our Scope of Support / Terms.

You might be interested in a reference like https://www.sitepoint.com/working-phone-numbers-javascript/ and applying formatting via JavaScript to user-entered phone numbers, for example.

If there’s a code snippet you’d like me to put some eyes on or something else I can help you with, please update this ticket or create a new ticket if it’s a separate issue.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Date and phone number format’ is closed to new replies.