database code in list of venues and organizers

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events database code in list of venues and organizers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jgroll
    Participant

We have existing events in our TEC Pro plugin and just added Community Events. The “Add an Event” page is displaying this kind of code in the Venue and Organizer fields…

Use Saved Venue: data-allow-html data-options=”[{“text”:”My Venues”,”children”:[{“id”:10609,”text”:”Medford, NJ”}]},{“text”:”Available Venues”,”children”:[{“id”:6145,”text”:””},{“id”:6147,”text”:””},{“id”:6149,”text”:””},{“id”:6152,”text”:””},{“id”:5906,”text”:””},{“id”:5908,”text”:””},{“id”:5910,”text”:””},{“id”:5912,”text”:””},{“id”:8481,”text”:””},{“id”:8484,”text”:””}, ETC………

Use Saved Organizer: data-allow-html data-options=”[{“text”:”My Organizers”,”children”:[{“id”:10611,”text”:”Digitmedia”}]},{“text”:”Available Organizers”,”children”:[{“id”:8568,”text”:”AB Consulting”},{“id”:8570,”text”:”AB Consulting”},{“id”:8573,”text”:”AB Consulting BE”},{“id”:8576,”text”:”AB Consulting BE”},{“id”:8582,”text”:”AB Consulting CA”}, ETC………

How can this be fixed?

If you need to login and see for yourself, I’ll create a Tribe account. Or I can temporarily allow public submissions. LMK!

jgroll
    Participant

BTW, the Venues and Organizers from the same existing events appear correctly in Filter Bar, our other new plugin.

Shelby
    Participant

This reply is private.

jgroll
    Participant

Found the conflict… BadgeOS is the culprit.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Jayne,

Good to hear, I’d recommend seeing if you can find another plugin to perform that function, or reaching out to their support for further assistance.

I’m going to close this thread out since you’ve found the culprit, but please let us know if you have questions in the future!

Cheers,

Shelby 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘database code in list of venues and organizers’ is closed to new replies.