Data processing and protection policy & processing?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Data processing and protection policy & processing?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    J Ralston

Hi, I am an existing customer based in Europe. With new data protection rules coming in this year, I would like to know how your Events and Ticketing Pro software processes customer data. Are you EU GDPR compliant? Please send me any info/links on your position as it is important for me in purchasing future licences from you. Many thanks.

Courtney

Hi there

At this time, we have no policy because we do not handle the merchant processing. For that, we rely on website owners also installing an e-commerce plugin. We currently support WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads. Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways. We do not actively store records of ticketholders, as that would be entirely stored on the clients’ websites.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

J Ralston

Thank you Courtney for the clarification.

Courtney

Happy to help. Let us know if we can assist with anything else.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Data processing and protection policy & processing?’ is closed to new replies.