Data collected in ticket fields are not shown for some purchases again

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Data collected in ticket fields are not shown for some purchases again

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Peter
    Participant

Hi there,

I submitted a ticket called ‘Data collected in ticket fields are not shown for some purchases‘ a couple of month ago. I had this problem again. Please see the attached screenshot and you can see that the system failed to capture the form data for Lorna Aylward.

Trisha

Hello, Peter!

Thank you for using The Events Calendar! I can help with this ?

I read through your previous thread so rather than have you go through all the steps again and assuming nothing has changed since your last report, I think the next best course of action would be to ask you to share a database dump of your site. I’d like to see if there are any patterns that might be causing the issue and hopefully narrow it down for you. Please send that over a private reply or via email to [email protected] subject ‘DB dump for Trisha’ or something similar.

Let’s see if we can get to the bottom of this!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Trisha

Hi, Peter!

I wanted to confirm that I got the database dump. I’m going to try and replicate the issue and will get back to you asap!

Hang in there!
    Trisha

Trisha

Hi, Peter!

So sorry for my delay here, I’ve been out sick with dental problems! I’m catching up and will work on this tomorrow (Friday)

Thank You!
    Trisha

Trisha

Hi, Peter!

I have good news in that I was able to reproduce the bug. This allows me to create a new ticket so that the bug will be fixed.

The issue seems to happen when someone purchases tickets for more than one event at a time.

I will mark this conversation to ‘Pending Fix’ so that you will be notified when the fix is published.

Thank you so much for your patience!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Peter
    Participant

This reply is private.

Peter
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Data collected in ticket fields are not shown for some purchases again’ is closed to new replies.