Dashboard shows same start/end date for recurring events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Dashboard shows same start/end date for recurring events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

For recurring events in the dashboard event list, both start and end dates are the same, usually 2018. This confuses our client into thinking that events calendar data is corrupted. At frontend sidebar and monthly view event dates are correct.

At the dashboard, recuring events that have ended are listed with bad 2018 date. Recurring events that have not yet ended, appear with correct 2018 end date with same value for start date.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me help you with that issue.

I’m not sure I understand exactly how the dates are showing up in the Dashboard, Could you please send us a screenshot of the dashboard so we can see the same as your client?

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Dashboard shows same start/end date for recurring events’ is closed to new replies.