Dark theme for Events Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Dark theme for Events Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marcus

Is there any themes compatible with dark backgrounds for the Events Calendar? Our site has a black background with white/yellow text, and the default install looks rubbish. Have tried setting to “Skeleton Styles” or “Full Styles”, but it looks like there’ll be a lot of customisation required to make it presentable.

Have I missed something? Is this something that’s supported in the Pro version?

Thanks.

Jami
    Blocked

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for giving The Events Calendar a go! I can definitely see how it would better integrate visually with your site if it had a dark style to match. Right now, the templates you see available in Events > Settings > Display are the only ones that come packaged with the plugin though.

Adding dark styles would just be a matter of adding your own CSS to match. Here’s a quick run-down on how you can add your own stylesheet:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/#customizingstyles

I hope that helps a bit. Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can help with anything else.

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Jami
    Blocked

Hi Marcus,

It’s been a while since I’ve seen any activity here so I’m going to close the thread. Please feel free to open a new one if you need anything else though!

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Dark theme for Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.