Dance Class

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Dance Class

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by rrwebdesign.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rrwebdesign
    Participant

Hi, I have just set up your events tickets pro for a dance class website, they have classes every week with a capacity for 10 people in each class,

I have a problem that when you set the capacity that’s for the whole event and if one class sells out it says every class is sold out?

Is there any way around this? or does every class need to be set up as an individual event?

Also on the woocommerce backend, it doesn’t say the date that someone purchased the ticket for?

If you could help me in any way you could and the best way to set this up for a dance school would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Ryan

Patricia

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

To get started, could you please read the following article and make sure that your shared capacity and ticket settings are correct?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/making-tickets/#global-stock

Regarding Woocommerce, the date you see when you access your order page corresponds to the purchase date (screenshot here).

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Dance Class’ is closed to new replies.