Daily views in Home

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Daily views in Home

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pau
    Participant

Dear TECPRO,

It is fantastic the new feature that allows finally to showcase a diatribe of events on the homepage!

1) could you please link me to all the new release notes to be sure I’m aware of all the new stuff?

2) Somehow week view reverts to month calendar view

3) on a day view, when is no events in a day, could it revert to upcoming? What’s the default behaviour?

Sorry to bother you with silly questions, just getting to know all the new features

thanks again

This is so far my testing page: http://chatspalace.com/eventual-test/

Nico

Hey Pau,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

It is fantastic the new feature that allows finally to showcase a diatribe of events on the homepage!

Heck yeah! Stocked to hear 🙂

Regarding the questions, they are not silly at all so don’t be sorry for that!

1) could you please link me to all the new release notes to be sure I’m aware of all the new stuff?

Sure → https://theeventscalendar.com/category/products/release-notes/

2) Somehow week view reverts to month calendar view

Not sure what you mean by this one, can you give more details?

3) on a day view, when is no events in a day, could it revert to upcoming? What’s the default behaviour?

By default, if there are no events for the selected day then a notice will show up: ‘No events scheduled for ….. Please try another day.’. It might be possible to fast forward to the next event if the day is empty with a snippet. Please let me know if you are interested in this functionality and I’ll inspect the code to see if possible to develop the helper code.

Best,
    Nico

Pau
    Participant

Hi Nico, great to know, let me think about it

I realise now I did have to tweak my settings on the site for the list events, sorry
    final question, it seems that it may be possible to showcase listed featured events on the homepage, as a main selection of events, right?

Where can I find a good tutorial about featured events using TEC and TECPRO?

Thanks

Pau
    Participant

It would be great if I could set up to show featured events in photo view in homepage, is that possible?

Nico

Thanks for following up Pau!

Where can I find a good tutorial about featured events using TEC and TECPRO?

Check this article out → Featured Events

It would be great if I could set up to show featured events in photo view in homepage, is that possible?

It’s actually possible with the [tribe_events] shortcode. You’ll need to paste the shortcode [tribe_events view="photo" featured="true"] in a page and then set the page as homepage. More information → Embedding Calendar Views with the [tribe_events] Shortcode + How to Make Your Calendar Your Site’s Home Page (Alternative Method #1)

Please let me know if the above helps,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Daily views in Home’ is closed to new replies.