Daily Event Post Uploaded By CSV

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Daily Event Post Uploaded By CSV

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tim

I am looking to schedule a daily post on a website showing 1-3 images and some text with a link. I would like to bulk upload the years posts or events via csv file and to have them reoccurring for dates in the future.
    I don’t want to show a calendar, the date or any other events, just the one for that day.
    Is this all possible with your plugin please?
    Thanks
    Tim

Barry

Hi there, Tim – thanks for taking the time to look at our plugins 🙂

By default, The Events Calendar (which is completely free) will generate a range of views such as this one from our demo site, however you certainly don’t need to link to these views.

In other words, you can simply ignore them if they are of no interest/don’t serve any purpose in your particular use case.

I would like to bulk upload the years posts or events via csv file and to have them reoccurring for dates in the future.

CSV import is indeed included as part of The Events Calendar. You can read more about this feature over here:

theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/importing-data-from-a-csv-file

However, it is not currently possible to import recurring events this way and indeed recurrence is a feature of our premium plugin, Events Calendar PRO.

I hope that answers your questions, but do let me know if I can clarify anything else.

Barry

…Remember also that, since The Events Calendar is completely free, you can download it and test it out at no cost 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Daily Event Post Uploaded By CSV’ is closed to new replies.