Customizing the "Event Submitted" screen?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Customizing the "Event Submitted" screen?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Teresa
    Participant

Hello!

Is there a way to customize the message that community event submitters receive when they successfully add an event? As it is now, they only see “Event submitted”; we’d like to add a custom message.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

– Teresa

Cliff

Hi Teresa. Thanks for your question

That message comes from the “submission handler” — to know whether to display “success” or “failure” type messages. In my quick searching through the code, I believe you could leverage the tribe_events_community_submission_message filter.

However, we’ve found this Redirect to different URL after event submission plugin to solve multiple use cases (and is typically easier to implement). For example, you could redirect to a page that has your custom wording on it.

Please let me know if this workaround is satisfactory.

Have a great weekend!

Teresa
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for your reply.

This will solve it, but I wish there was an option in the add-on to customize the message 🙂

I’ll put it in as a feature request!

-Teresa

Cliff

I’m glad that’ll work for you for now, and thanks for sharing your feedback via our feature requests.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Customizing the "Event Submitted" screen?’ is closed to new replies.