Customizing the Customer "Thanks For Your Order" email

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Customizing the Customer "Thanks For Your Order" email

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sean
    Participant

There’s just one line of text I want to change in the order email.

“Your tickets will be sent in another email.”

Unfortunately that’s not the case for our client, she wants it customized with information how to redeem their tickets.

I temporarily changed this in class-wootickets.php on line 306, but I feel it should be in plugin settings. I can see there being many times users of this plugin want to change that line or add additional information. So take this as a suggestion for future plugin updates, thanks!

Geoff

Hi Sean!

Try adding this to your functions.php file to remove that message:

remove_action(‘woocommerce_email_after_order_table’, array(TribeWooTickets::get_instance(), ‘add_tickets_msg_to_email’), 10, 2 );

Let me know if that does the trick for you–would be much better than touching the core files. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey Sean! This thread has been quiet for more than a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to open a new thread if you still have any other questions here at all and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Customizing the Customer "Thanks For Your Order" email’ is closed to new replies.