Customize view of events in main blog loop

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Customize view of events in main blog loop

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gottdns
    Participant

Hi there,

I just can’t find the template I need to customize for the view of events in main blog loop.
    I want to let them look alike the single-event view.
    At the moment and out of the box I just can see the event’s title and the event’s description.
    There also has to be: date, website, organizer and stuff like this.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Greetz gottdns

Geoff

Hi there, Greetz! Welcome back to the forums–nice to see you again. 🙂

Good question. You can see how the loop for List View is built in /plugins/the-events-calendar/views/list/single-event.php. That will give you an idea of how to customize your main blog loop to get the variables you need for events.

You may also be interested in our documentation, which provides all the available functions for events.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Greetz! Just checking in to see if there’s been any update or if you still need assistance on this one–please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Greetz! I’m going to go ahead and close this thread since it’s been quiet for a couple of week, but please open a new one if you have any additional questions and we’d be happy to help you there.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Customize view of events in main blog loop’ is closed to new replies.