Customize ticket sent to customer

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Customize ticket sent to customer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Juan
    Participant

Hi everyone, I have searched on Google and also in this forum but I’m didn’t find how to do it.

I want to modify the tickets email that is sent to customer.

Where is this file located?

Thank you so much!

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Juan,

It’s nice to meet you. Thanks for reaching out. That is a great question.

The ticket email itself can be easily modified. Are you familiar with theme overrides? If not checkout this guide, it walks you through the steps necessary to override a template such as the Woo Ticket Email.

Here is the file you would want to override: /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/views/tickets/email.php

Keep in mind that WooCommerce sends out a few emails of its own upon any product purchase. It will send a purchase receipt. Depending on your settings it might even send a few others such as “Order Pending”, etc. You can override those as well via WooCommerce theme overrides.

Does that all make sense? Is there anything I else I can help you with Juan?

Cheers!

– Brook

Juan
    Participant

Hi Brook 🙂

Thank you so much for your reply.

I changed the file /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/views/tickets/email.php, but customer is receiving same ticket as always.

Maybe is a different file in The Events Calendar PRO?

Cheers!

Brook
    Participant

That’s a good question Juan. But even with Events Calendar PRO you still only need to override the one file, that you already have.

Are you sure that the email you are referring to is the tickets email? Perhaps it is one of the WooCommerce emails. You could test for this by creating a unique override for each of those. Perhaps you could add the name of the file inside each override, and then do a test purchase to see which file is mentioned when you receive it.

Does that sound like a possibility?

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Customize ticket sent to customer’ is closed to new replies.