Customize the "from" field in Tickets Pro

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Customize the "from" field in Tickets Pro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aidan Crawford
    Participant

The system seems to be working well. But the email I’m getting is coming from [email protected] and there is no such email.

Can I customize this field so that it is coming from a real address?

While I’m here is there a way to not display the “cost” range? I have a pay at the door option that comes up as “Free – $125”

Cliff

Hi, Aidan.

In our forums we keep our threads focused on just one issue at a time to ensure we fully answer each of your questions/issues. Please keep this in mind for the future and start a new thread for your additional questions from this thread. Thanks for your understanding, and I’ll answer only your first question…

1)

If you’re using WooCommerce, please go to wp-admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Emails tab > and see if that email address is what’s set for your “From” address option

2)

Please create a new forum thread about this separate topic. Please include a link to an example event that is at least 2 weeks in the future.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Customize the "from" field in Tickets Pro’ is closed to new replies.