Customize Event Widget

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Customize Event Widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Roman
    Participant

Is is possible to display Venue Name and the link to Ticket URL in the sidebar widget? See attached image. If so, what plugin should I purchase. I will be renewing ,y license for the aggregator.

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Hey Roman,

Thanks for reaching out!

Regardless of whether you have a license or not, pulling off the customizations you describe isn’t possible at this time just by adding a specific plugin to your site — the customizations describe are possible, but would unfortunately require code customizations to implement 🙁

You would have to write that custom code or hire a professional developer to do it for you. We have a list of great developers here → http://m.tri.be/18k1 (and have no affiliation with any of these folks—they’re simply some well-respected names in the community that we’ve compiled to share in situations like this one).

Sorry to bear this news! Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

Sincerely,
    George

Roman
    Participant

Thanks George.

George
    Participant

Sure thing, Roman.

I’ll close this thread for now, but feel free to open a new thread any time if other issues or questions arise.

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Customize Event Widget’ is closed to new replies.