Customize emails

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Customize emails

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ashul Agrasyn
    Participant

Hi. I would like to customize the emails that are sent. At the moment, they have information that is not needed, and some information that I would like included depending on the type of ticket/event.

I have looked at the guide and the emails.php file. However, not having programmed in php or anything else for a long time, I am at a loss.

I would like to change the colors, omit certain fields and create a custom field in the events that contains text that can be printed on the ticket. Are there any extensions already create to assist with this or any other additional help?

I would also like to change the way the rsvp form looks.

I am using WP 4.9, “Create” theme, woocommerce and the events calendar and tickets plugins. I have added a number of the extensions and they are awesome. Now I have this one last bit….

Help…

Thanks,

Atul

Ashul Agrasyn
    Participant

Hi, when can I expect some sort of assistance?

Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Atul,

I apologize for the delay here! Our forums have been busier than usual this past week.

I’m glad you’ve already come across our themer’s guide and the email.php file, which is the one that you’ll need to copy and edit to make these changes. First, I do need to note that customizations like this are outside the scope of support that we are able to provide here in the forums, but I will be happy to point you in the right direction.

You can use the additional fields to enter info for each event and then add that info to the ticket – this post has an example that you can use as a starting point.

Regarding changing the colors, you would need to add some CSS or change the CSS that you see in the head section of your copy of the email.php file. If you have trouble finding the correct CSS, please let me know what colors you are looking to change.

To omit certain fields from the email, you will need to delete them from your copy. Again, if you get stuck trying to find the correct code to delete, please let me know which fields you would like to remove, and I’ll be happy to point you to it 🙂

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Customize emails’ is closed to new replies.