Customization of Filtering the Attendee List: Adding Filter by Attendee Name

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Customization of Filtering the Attendee List: Adding Filter by Attendee Name

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paula
    Participant

Is it possible to add Filter by Attendee Name in the Event Attendee List? It’s this part here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/managing-your-orders-and-attendees/#filters

Cliff

Hi, Paula.

Thanks for your question.

The link you provided includes this screenshot:

The text before the search box that’s being pointed to states, “Filter by purchaser name…”

Please clarify exactly what your question is if I’m not understanding you correctly.

Thank you.

Paula
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

Yes, that screenshot is correct. But it only searches by purchaser name, not attendee name. For example, if a person names Abby is booking for her friend Jane, I’d like to be able to search using Jane’s name too. For now, I can only search through using Abby’s name. How can I add search by attendee’s name?

Thanks!

Cliff

Gotcha.

I’d suggest requesting this as a new feature (or maybe search to see if the idea was already posted by someone else) at our plugins’ UserVoice page.

This allows others who are interested in that feature to easily voice their support. We frequently review suggestions there to find out which ones are popular, then we implement as many of them as we can.

If you post it / find it, feel free to link to it from here in case anyone comes across this forum thread in the future.

Paula
    Participant

Thanks so much, Cliff!

Cliff

You bet! Have a great week.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Customization of Filtering the Attendee List: Adding Filter by Attendee Name’ is closed to new replies.