Customization

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Customization

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Schwarz
    Participant

Hello Team,

I have written a ticket once before, previous to my purchase, and was satisfied with the answer at that time.
    Now I’m facing the problem that I am unable to configure everything I wish for by myself.

I want to create 6 events each on 2 days. Each event will have multiple tickets. Tickets will work as requests rather than orders. I want to customize these as follows:

– change the title “RSVP”
    – turn the [-] button [+] button quantity field section into one button, which will open the contact form
    – change the contact form
    – change the value and action of the submit button as follows:
    – custom value
    – send a custom email with the form information to the website admin
    – create a function in the backend to accept a request -> effectively this will send a pre-customized email to the customer

Thanks for the help in advance

Best Regards

Shirin Nordmann

Thomas Schwarz
    Participant

Excuse me, let me rephrase my request.

I don’t use RSVP anymore, instead I’m using WooTickets.

After the customer increases the quantity of a ticket from 0 to 1, a form opens where they have to put the required informaion into.

I want to implement the following features:
    – change the funcionality of the submit button to “place an order” instead of “add to cart”
    – after the order is placed, send a pre-customized email to the site admin containing the information the customer has entered
    – see all the information entered by the customer directly in backend view
    – create a function in the backend to accept a request -> effectively this will send a pre-customized email to the customer

Cliff

Hi, Thomas.

I appreciate your question and the desire to customize it for your use. However, we cannot provide such in-depth customization help, per our Scope of Support / Terms.

If there’s a code snippet you’d like me to put some eyes on or something else I can help you with, please update this ticket or create a new ticket if it’s a separate issue.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

===

Also, in our forums we keep our threads focused on just one issue at a time to ensure we fully answer each of your questions/issues. Please keep this in mind for the future. Thanks for your understanding.

===

To help get you started (going off your 2nd reply only)…

1)

The “Add to Cart” text is from WooCommerce, so that’s not coming from our plugin. https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/change-add-to-cart-button-text/ might help with what you’re wanting.

2)

You might need to leverage one of these action hooks:

• event_tickets_woo_complete_order
    • event_ticket_woo_attendee_created

3)

Please see each event’s Attendee List Report: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/managing-your-orders-and-attendees/#attendee-list

4)

Not sure how to advise you further on this one.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Customization’ is closed to new replies.