Customization

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Customization

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cidnee
    Participant

We have a couple of questions/issues.

a) We cant get the attendee name on the ticket
    b) We cant get the QR code to display
    c) Is there a way to customize the appearance of the ticket
    d) Is there a way to get the tickets to send when the order is processed status as the order won’t seem to push to complete (or can we get orders to push to complete)

A different Forum didn’t appear which was more appropriate for these questions.

Thanks!

Geoff B.

Good evening Cidnee and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I would love to help you with this topic.

Before we begin, as a disclaimer and Just to set expectations, the scope of our support is mostly to get our customers started on the right track and to help them in case of issues. We unfortunately do not provide complete support for customizations.

With that in mind, here are a few answers:

a) We cant get the attendee name on the ticket

Out of the box, the attendee name (or any additional attendee info) is not added to the tickets.
    But, the good news is that you can add it if you want.

You might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a sense of how that works.

b) We cant get the QR code to display

Do you mean on the ticket or somewhere else ? If that is on the ticket, could you give me an example of what your ticket currently looks like (screenshot) ?

As a first troubleshooting step, could you also please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

c) Is there a way to customize the appearance of the ticket

Yes, here again our themer’s guide will come in handy.

d) Is there a way to get the tickets to send when the order is processed status as the order won’t seem to push to complete (or can we get orders to push to complete)

Unfortunately, no. The order status needs to be Complete in order for the ticket to be sent.

There are a few plugins out there that are trying to achieve this and we are working on improving this very feature in our plugin.
    For the most part, these third-party plugin do not trigger the ticket to be sent.

But, the following snippet works like a charm: https://docs.woothemes.com/document/automatically-complete-orders/

The only downside is that it sets ALL WooCommerce orders automatically to complete (not just tickets).

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Cidnee

Thanks Geoff! We have added the snippet to complete orders. That’s fine that it does so for all Woocommerce orders. Very much appreciated. Also I think we figured out the QR code issue as they are now showing up. We will work on updating the theme now.

Thanks for all your help.

Geoff B.

Good evening Cidnee,

I’m super stoked that this was helpful to you!

Keep me in the loop if you need anything else from me on these questions.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Customization’ is closed to new replies.