Customising view tickets plugin

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Customising view tickets plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

You have this great mini plugin which adds the view ticket option to the front end back end. I am just wondering is the customization process supposed to be going in a normal way, as i could not get it working. I just would like to change couple of things in the front end.

By the way this is a great plugin for the events ticket.

Cliff

Hi. Could you please clarify if you’re referring to this extension: https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/add-view-ticket-link-to-the-my-tickets-screen/ ?

If not, please link to which of our extensions you are referring to.

Also, please describe exactly what is not working for you. If you share an annotated screenshot or video screen capture, it might help communicate what you’re seeing and what exactly the issue is.

Ilkka
    Participant

Yes iam referring to this plugin https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/add-view-ticket-link-to-the-my-tickets-screen/ ?

i was just asking that is the customization process of the plugin same as in all your plugins.

thanks

Cliff

We provide extensions as a convenience for users who want a common feature request on their site.

If you’d like to customize this extension, you’re welcome to do so but there is no method for you to modify the extension for everyone else.

Also, at this time, our extensions do not have an auto-update mechanism.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Customising view tickets plugin’ is closed to new replies.