Customising Email Ticket (Order Confirmation and Order Receipt)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Customising Email Ticket (Order Confirmation and Order Receipt)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    muslimmarketing
    Participant

Hi Guys, I would like to change the information that is displayed on both the Order Confirmation email and Order Receipt email.
    I have read through your documentation on this issue and I have search the forumS but haven’t come up with anything intuitive or concrete.

My client will be running 5+ events a month and thus is is very important that the email states the Name of the event and info about the event (Location, Times etc). It would also be good to have the featured image of the event in question and an address and Map.

I would like the emails to be in the following format:

Order Confirmation Email:
    – Header Image (Currently has)
    – Headline (Currently has)
    – Order Number (Currently has)
    – Important information (explaining that this email is not their ticket and they will receive a second email with there ticket information once their booking has been confirmed.)
    – Name Of Event
    – Image of event
    – Ticket information
    – Company Contact details

Order Receipt Email:
    – Header Image (Currently has)
    – Headline (Currently has)
    – Order Number (Currently has)
    – Name Of Event
    – Image of event
    – Description of event
    – Ticket information
    – Important information
    – Event date/time
    – Location Information (venu)
    – Map of event location
    – Company Contact details

Any help would be very much appreciated.

I would also like to put a suggestion forward for the future. You could develop several different email templates for a range of events, as I don’t feel the ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach works when it come to email due to the fact there are so many different event formats.

Kineast Regards
    Gary

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Gary,

Thanks for using WooCommerce Tickets. Although I am limited in supporting the entire customization you would like I can help you out and get you started and answer more questions. There are two emails sent as you mention.

WooCommerce Email
    This one “Order Confirmation Email:” Is sent by WooCommerce

You can use this hook to add information there: (it is the same one we use to add our message)

woocommerce_email_after_order_table

Tickets Email
    This is controlled by The Events Calendar with WooCommerce Tickets so this file:

plugins/the-events-calendar/views/tickets/email.php

Noting it lives in the core plugin – The Events Calendar – rather than WooCommerce Tickets. Like other templates it can be overridden by placing a copy in:

themes/your-theme/tribe-events/tickets/email.php

Feature Request
    I can see the value in adding multiple email templates. I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/

Let me know if you have any follow up questions and I can try to help out with the next step or two.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Customising Email Ticket (Order Confirmation and Order Receipt)’ is closed to new replies.