Customise PDF file name for tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Customise PDF file name for tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Deepak
    Participant

Hi,

I am using PDF Tickets extension. Is there a way to customise the prefix of the PDF file from “tribe_tickets_” to use something that a user can enter in the front end? I see that this can be done my modifying the code but would be great to be able to do it using front-end UI for each event.

Please let me know if this functionality already exists because I cannot find it under an event.

Many thanks.

PS: Also aware of the issue where PDF files are not sent as attachment when status changed to “Complete”. Awaiting update on this as well. ?

Cliff

Hi, Deepak.

Thanks for your detailed request.

TheĀ tribe_ext_pdf_tickets_file_name_prefix filter exists, as you said you’re already aware.

Could you please explain the use case for customizing the file name for each event (or were you thinking of customizing per ticket)?

I ask because I’m curious, but my first thought on this is that it wouldn’t work because of the way the extension looks for existing PDF files by the applicable name. It currently only supports a single string, which is filterable, but I’m concerned it could cost even more server resources to look up a variety of possible file name combinations.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Customise PDF file name for tickets’ is closed to new replies.