Customer view tickets and re-print tickets from their account control panel

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Customer view tickets and re-print tickets from their account control panel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bobski
    Participant

Hi,

I find it strange that the customers can not view or download or even re-issue the email to themselves of their purchased tickets.

We haven’t launched the website yet but I imagine it will be an administration nightmare with customers loosing their ticket emails or them going into spam folders. Is it not possable to have a link to an online (browser) version of the the-events-calendar/views/tickets/email/php file (which I have modified) so as the customer can re-print their tickets if the happen to loose the ones they printed.

I see there is a function in the admin (under woo commerce orders) that if selected “Tickets” for the actions menu (right hand panel) the admin can re-issue the ticket email to the customer for re-printing.

Could this not be added to the customers list of past purchases. Currently when you click “VIEW” you get an “Order Details” page with noting on it and no link to a download or a button to reissue email.

Does anyone have a fix for this or has this become an issue for other users of woo tickets ?

Thanks in advance

Bob

bobski
    Participant

No comment ?

Casey D

Hello bobski,

Thanks for your patience. As stated on the page of the forums, we do a pass every 24-48 hours during the business week.

There is no current functionality like this in our plugin, but it certainly sounds like there should be!

If you have a moment, we’d love for you to submit your idea to our UserVoice forum. We take user ideas and contributions very seriously, and many times their ideas end up in our future releases.

Thanks!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello bobski,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Customer view tickets and re-print tickets from their account control panel’ is closed to new replies.