Customer message with Events Tickets Pro

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Customer message with Events Tickets Pro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michelle
    Participant

I just switched from WooTickets to Events Tickets Pro.
    With Woo Tickets there was a problem with a message to the customer that “tickets would be sent in another email”. There were some solutions suggested to this in adding some code to the functions file, however I found that never worked for me – possibly a theme conflict. Also that code referenced Wootickets.

My question is where can one control the message that is sent to the customer when they order a ticket. In our case, we do not actually send tickets – we simply add people to a paid reservations list. So it would be very helpful to be able to customize this message.

Thank You.
    Gordon Peery

Geoff B.

Good evening Gordon,

Thank you for your interest in wanting to customize the email message sent to your liking.

You can absolutely modify the email message by using our themer’s guide step-by-step approach.

The file you are looking for is located in /wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/views/tickets and is named email.php.
    As the guide suggests, you should copy that file in your own WordPress theme [your_theme_folder]/tribe-events/tickets/

Once that’s done you can tailor it to your specific needs.

Additionally, you can even completely disable the ticket email altogether if you want by using the following free plugin.

Let me know if that answers your question.

Have a great night!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Customer message with Events Tickets Pro’ is closed to new replies.